Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shelving the Idea

I decided to pull a few images of bookshelves that are painted on the inside. It reinforces to me how much impact something so simple can have. I need to start bringing in color and this is a great way to accomplish it. The problem is that I am still undecided on accent colors. So for now, I'll shelf the idea until I can commit...

Orange is such a beautiful color, but I don't think I would want to bring it in with paint.

I love this execution and can probably go with a color in the blue or gray family - not a fan of green

LOVE the way the shelves play off the drapes and rug.

Not a very good paint color selection...

The chocolate is very sophisticated, but its not really bringing in "color".

Here again the color in the book shelf relates to the accents in the room.

The black paint makes the shelves look like holes in the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment