Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blush Rush

Just finished clicking through the premier online issue of High Gloss and it was just the shot in the arm that I need to be inspired. Still having major commitment issues when it comes to color, but it was the bouquet of peonies on page 18 that reignited my lust for peonies. They are by far my favorite flower and fortunately, I hear they do well in Colorado. I plan on planting them to get my fix of fresh cut flowers at home.


Aerin Lauder's living room via Elle Decor


Suzanne Kassler design via House Beautiful


Manhattan apartment by Rafael De Cardenas via Elle Decor


Windsor Smith home via House Beautiful


Windsor Smith kitchen via Kravet News


Image via A Bout Lifestyles


Image via House Beautiful


Image via House Beautiful


Peonies peppered with tulips - must try this. Image via Country Living

A unique shade of coral - image via 1-800 FLOWERS

...and my all time favorite perfume ad by Elizabeth Arden

No comments:

Post a Comment