Friday, April 1, 2011

Sothwestern Flavor

I am heading to Santa Fe this weekend. I hope to get some much needed rest and experience all of the natural beauty and amazing art that this historic city has to offer. Aside from going to the Georgia O'Keefe Museum and the Loretto Chapel to see the legendary spiral staircase, I plan to go thrifting. I will report back with my findings, if any, next week. In the meantime, check out these beautiful Southwestern decor images from Ralph Lauren Home’s Indian Cove Lodge collection via Tea Party Crasher. Definitely more exotic and provocative than the tired coastal themed chotchkies you see at so many stores these days. This mixture of patterns, textures and styles is pure genius. They even have a chinoiserie table. I could live with this type of rustic decor in Colorado!


No comments:

Post a Comment